Dear [Hiring Manager],
I am [Name], the [title] of [Company]. We employed [Employee Name] from [period of employment] as a [position]. [She/He] was generally tasked to [duty], [duty], and [duty]. I can say that [Employee Name] was generally not an ideal employee.
Although [Employee Name] can perform [his/her] basic job duties, [he/she] typically [did not complete/complete] most of [his/her] tasks [late/on time]. In my opinion, the tasks were usually [adjective] and [adjective]. I observed that [Employee Name] [was not/was] receptive of constructive criticisms and [failed/succeeded] to show improvement in her area of work. In general, [Employee Name]’s attitude in the workplace was [adjective].
[Employee Name] may have shown improvement since [his/her] time with our company. However, I am hesitant to recommend [him/her] for the same position.
You can contact me for further questions.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Requesting for Machine Repair
- Reporting Stolen Item
- Applying Outside of Department
- Requesting for Volunteers
- Reporting of Potential Hazards
- Requesting for Additional Tasks
- Requesting for Additional Training
- Requesting for Educational Assistance
- Requesting Seminar Fee Reimbursment
- Reporting Self – Injury
- Inquiry to Reference
- Job Non – Acceptance
- Introducing Yourself as New Manager
- Letter for Rejecting a Candidate Employee after an Interview
- Letter Rejecting Counter Offer
- Informing Transfer / Promotion within Company
- Requesting Insurance Coverage for New Employee
- Letter to Cancel a Job Offer after Background Verification
- Supporting Employee Immigration Application
- Letter Announcing the Retirement of Employee