If you’ve taken up a new position as a manager, here’s a template you can use to write a letter introducing yourself as the new manager.
To All of the Staff:
I am writing this letter to informally introduce myself to everybody. I am [name], your new [position in job]. I am thrilled to have joined [name of organization]. I feel very thankful that I was offered with an opportunity to join an organization with very good reputation for its [services/quality products/etc.].
For me, this [type] position offers new and exciting challenges that I am excited to pursue. In my previous company, [name of organization], I was assigned [a brief description of the area of work]. I last assumed the role of a [type of position] with [name of organization]. I now look forward to this new role, in which I am tasked to [provide a description of areas of responsibilities and roles]. I feel quite anxious to facing these current challenges.
I have already observed that I will be dealing with a fine group of people as my colleagues. I’m looking forward to talking to each of you soon. I am thrilled to be on board!
Other Free Letter Templates
- Requesting for Machine Repair
- Reporting Stolen Item
- Applying Outside of Department
- Requesting for Volunteers
- Reporting of Potential Hazards
- Requesting for Additional Tasks
- Requesting for Additional Training
- Requesting for Educational Assistance
- Requesting Seminar Fee Reimbursment
- Unfavorable Recommendation Letter
- Reporting Self – Injury
- Inquiry to Reference
- Job Non – Acceptance
- Letter for Rejecting a Candidate Employee after an Interview
- Letter Rejecting Counter Offer
- Informing Transfer / Promotion within Company
- Requesting Insurance Coverage for New Employee
- Letter to Cancel a Job Offer after Background Verification
- Supporting Employee Immigration Application
- Letter Announcing the Retirement of Employee