If you need to inform your management about hazards that affect safety in the workplace, here’s a template you can use to write a letter reporting potential hazards.
Dear [Manager of facilities],
I am writing to file for a report on a potentially hazardous situation in [area affected]. At approximately [time] today, I was in this area when I observed that [description of possible hazard]. Many of my colleagues working in this area also expressed their concerns about this situation.
Given that this may be potentially hazardous for our colleagues tasked in this location, we would appreciate your immediate investigation of this concern. Should you need my aid or further information on this issue, kindly notify me.
If another person is the proper one to contact regarding these concerns, kindly notify me immediately so that I can quickly notify the person in charge.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Requesting for Machine Repair
- Reporting Stolen Item
- Applying Outside of Department
- Requesting for Volunteers
- Requesting for Additional Tasks
- Requesting for Additional Training
- Requesting for Educational Assistance
- Requesting Seminar Fee Reimbursment
- Unfavorable Recommendation Letter
- Reporting Self – Injury
- Inquiry to Reference
- Job Non – Acceptance
- Introducing Yourself as New Manager
- Letter for Rejecting a Candidate Employee after an Interview
- Letter Rejecting Counter Offer
- Informing Transfer / Promotion within Company
- Requesting Insurance Coverage for New Employee
- Letter to Cancel a Job Offer after Background Verification
- Supporting Employee Immigration Application
- Letter Announcing the Retirement of Employee