If you’ve decided to refuse a contract, here’s a template you can use to write a letter rejecting a contract offer.
I am writing to thank you for your generosity in your offer. I feel privileged knowing that I am being valued as your employee. [Company] has provided me with numerous opportunities to improve as a [industry] professional. I believe that the expertise that I have developed will be very useful for my future endeavors.
However, I am ready to take on new opportunities in my career. Although this decision is a great challenge, I need to reject your offer. I am providing this notification that I can only work for [Company] until [date]. I bid my colleagues farewell and success in their careers.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Requesting for Machine Repair
- Reporting Stolen Item
- Applying Outside of Department
- Requesting for Volunteers
- Reporting of Potential Hazards
- Requesting for Additional Tasks
- Requesting for Additional Training
- Requesting for Educational Assistance
- Requesting Seminar Fee Reimbursment
- Unfavorable Recommendation Letter
- Reporting Self – Injury
- Inquiry to Reference
- Job Non – Acceptance
- Introducing Yourself as New Manager
- Letter for Rejecting a Candidate Employee after an Interview
- Informing Transfer / Promotion within Company
- Requesting Insurance Coverage for New Employee
- Letter to Cancel a Job Offer after Background Verification
- Supporting Employee Immigration Application
- Letter Announcing the Retirement of Employee