If you’re looking to accept more responsibility at work, here’s an easy template you can use to write a letter.
Dear [Supervisor’s name],
I am writing to inform you that I have loved working under your supervision for the past [time period under supervisor] and have learned many things regarding our department and company. I took pleasure in building my skill set. Thank you for all of the encouragements and opportunities that you provided me.
However, I feel that I am now prepared to assume more responsibilities within our area. I am aware that the department holds limited management positions, so I do not currently seek for such position. Rather, I would like to request for an opportunity to demonstrate my leadership skills by assisting in leading projects within our department. Alternatively, I can be given other daily responsibilities.
Please permit me to assist you with everyday functions so that I could prove myself and develop my skills.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Requesting for Machine Repair
- Reporting Stolen Item
- Applying Outside of Department
- Requesting for Volunteers
- Reporting of Potential Hazards
- Requesting for Additional Training
- Requesting for Educational Assistance
- Requesting Seminar Fee Reimbursment
- Unfavorable Recommendation Letter
- Reporting Self – Injury
- Inquiry to Reference
- Job Non – Acceptance
- Introducing Yourself as New Manager
- Letter for Rejecting a Candidate Employee after an Interview
- Letter Rejecting Counter Offer
- Informing Transfer / Promotion within Company
- Requesting Insurance Coverage for New Employee
- Letter to Cancel a Job Offer after Background Verification
- Supporting Employee Immigration Application
- Letter Announcing the Retirement of Employee