If an employee needs a reference letter to process their immigration application, here’s an easy template you can use to write a letter of recommendation for immigration.
I am [Name], the [title] of [institution/company] in
. [Name of employee] has been my employee for [number] years as a
During [his/her] stay, [Name of employee] has proved to be an excellent employee. I highly commend [his/her] [professional trait] and respect the vital role that [he/she] plays in our company. [He/She] is a dependable employee.
I have not heard of [Name of employee] experiencing any financial issue in the community or the government nor required financial assistance from the government. [He/She] serves as good example and a valuable person in this country.
Hence, I fully support the immigration application of [Name of employee]. You can communicate with me should you have inquiries.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Requesting for Machine Repair
- Reporting Stolen Item
- Applying Outside of Department
- Requesting for Volunteers
- Reporting of Potential Hazards
- Requesting for Additional Tasks
- Requesting for Additional Training
- Requesting for Educational Assistance
- Requesting Seminar Fee Reimbursment
- Unfavorable Recommendation Letter
- Reporting Self – Injury
- Inquiry to Reference
- Job Non – Acceptance
- Introducing Yourself as New Manager
- Letter for Rejecting a Candidate Employee after an Interview
- Letter Rejecting Counter Offer
- Informing Transfer / Promotion within Company
- Requesting Insurance Coverage for New Employee
- Letter to Cancel a Job Offer after Background Verification
- Letter Announcing the Retirement of Employee