If you were injured at work and you’d like to report it, here’s a template for a sample letter for injury at work.
Dear [human resource manager supervisor],
I am writing to report an injury that inflicted me on [date] at around [time]. I was performing [task or activity at hand when the injury occurred] when [describe the incident that led to injury: e.g., a large box fell on my toe, I slid.]. My [body part] sustained the injury, which seems to be [severe/minimal]. Currently, I have [not sought/already sought] medical assistance for this injury.
I would like to request for the necessary forms so that I can officially report this injury. I would be grateful for your assistance in completing these forms, given that this is my first time to have incurred a work-related injury.
I would appreciate your time and guidance.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Requesting for Machine Repair
- Reporting Stolen Item
- Applying Outside of Department
- Requesting for Volunteers
- Reporting of Potential Hazards
- Requesting for Additional Tasks
- Requesting for Additional Training
- Requesting for Educational Assistance
- Requesting Seminar Fee Reimbursment
- Unfavorable Recommendation Letter
- Inquiry to Reference
- Job Non – Acceptance
- Introducing Yourself as New Manager
- Letter for Rejecting a Candidate Employee after an Interview
- Letter Rejecting Counter Offer
- Informing Transfer / Promotion within Company
- Requesting Insurance Coverage for New Employee
- Letter to Cancel a Job Offer after Background Verification
- Supporting Employee Immigration Application
- Letter Announcing the Retirement of Employee