If you need to request repairs of malfunctioning equipment, here’s an easy template you can use to write a request letter for machine repair. This is a perfect sample letter for repair and maintenance.
[facility or maintenance manager]
I am writing to report that our [name of malfunctioning machine] has malfunctioned. This machine first failed to operate on [date] at [time]. We performed routine troubleshooting to correct the issue but failed to repair the machine.
Currently, we cannot perform [list types of work affected by the malfunction], given that the use of this machine is crucial for these activities. We will highly appreciate it if you can call or visit to inspect the machine or contact the vendor to request for repair.
Thank you for your quick action on this matter. We will appreciate any assistance that you can provide, given that this issue has been affecting our productivity.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Reporting Stolen Item
- Applying Outside of Department
- Requesting for Volunteers
- Reporting of Potential Hazards
- Requesting for Additional Tasks
- Requesting for Additional Training
- Requesting for Educational Assistance
- Requesting Seminar Fee Reimbursment
- Unfavorable Recommendation Letter
- Reporting Self – Injury
- Inquiry to Reference
- Job Non – Acceptance
- Introducing Yourself as New Manager
- Letter for Rejecting a Candidate Employee after an Interview
- Letter Rejecting Counter Offer
- Informing Transfer / Promotion within Company
- Requesting Insurance Coverage for New Employee
- Letter to Cancel a Job Offer after Background Verification
- Supporting Employee Immigration Application
- Letter Announcing the Retirement of Employee