If you feel like you’re having difficulty performing at work or completing your tasks and feel that more training can help you, here’s a template you can use to write a sample letter requesting additional training.
I am having some difficulty performing [your work duties or responsibilities] for some time now and feel that I am not getting anywhere. I think I am continuously making the same mistakes and I am not satisfying the production requirements. I think that this is because of my insufficient knowledge and understanding of this work.
I am thus requesting for further training regarding my work duties. I believe I may have possibly missed essential information in my primary training or have not understood something. This is because my everyday work is really not doing well.
I would value any time you can provide me for this training. I think I can be more productive with some bit of help in this work.
Thank you very much,
Other Free Letter Templates
- Requesting for Machine Repair
- Reporting Stolen Item
- Applying Outside of Department
- Requesting for Volunteers
- Reporting of Potential Hazards
- Requesting for Additional Tasks
- Requesting for Educational Assistance
- Requesting Seminar Fee Reimbursment
- Unfavorable Recommendation Letter
- Reporting Self – Injury
- Inquiry to Reference
- Job Non – Acceptance
- Introducing Yourself as New Manager
- Letter for Rejecting a Candidate Employee after an Interview
- Letter Rejecting Counter Offer
- Informing Transfer / Promotion within Company
- Requesting Insurance Coverage for New Employee
- Letter to Cancel a Job Offer after Background Verification
- Supporting Employee Immigration Application
- Letter Announcing the Retirement of Employee