If you’ve applied for an internal vacancy within your company and want to advise your immediate superior, here’s a template you can use to write a letter applying for an internal position.
In the list of job openings, I saw that a [name of position] position was available in the
Kindly accept this [memo/ letter/email] as notification of my interest to apply.
Please know that I feel thrilled working for you in this department. However, I feel that the [name of position] work will offer me with more opportunity and room for improvement. I have acquired many learnings from you and my colleagues during my time here. However, I feel that I already need to move on to other positions and sharpen my knowledge and skills.
Should I proceed with the application and be successfully offered with the position, kindly know that I will fully cooperate to facilitate smooth transition and provide necessary training for the person who shall take on my work.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Requesting for Machine Repair
- Reporting Stolen Item
- Requesting for Volunteers
- Reporting of Potential Hazards
- Requesting for Additional Tasks
- Requesting for Additional Training
- Requesting for Educational Assistance
- Requesting Seminar Fee Reimbursment
- Unfavorable Recommendation Letter
- Reporting Self – Injury
- Inquiry to Reference
- Job Non – Acceptance
- Introducing Yourself as New Manager
- Letter for Rejecting a Candidate Employee after an Interview
- Letter Rejecting Counter Offer
- Informing Transfer / Promotion within Company
- Requesting Insurance Coverage for New Employee
- Letter to Cancel a Job Offer after Background Verification
- Supporting Employee Immigration Application
- Letter Announcing the Retirement of Employee