If you’re looking for permission to attend a seminar at the company’s expense, here’s a template you can use to write a request letter for seminar approval.
I’ve been notified about a seminar to be held locally on [seminar topic]. This seminar on
[date of seminar]
will cost [cost] and will start from [start time] to [end time].
I’m aware of the budget limitations of the department concerning trainings. I was wondering if I there is enough budget to accommodate me in attending this seminar. I believe that attending this seminar will greatly benefit me and sharpen my job performance by [enumerate 1–2 ways in which attending will improve your job performance].
I will highly appreciate it if I can be provided with an opportunity to enhance my knowledge on this job. I’ll be grateful for anything that you help me with to help me attend this seminar.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Requesting for Machine Repair
- Reporting Stolen Item
- Applying Outside of Department
- Requesting for Volunteers
- Reporting of Potential Hazards
- Requesting for Additional Tasks
- Requesting for Additional Training
- Requesting for Educational Assistance
- Unfavorable Recommendation Letter
- Reporting Self – Injury
- Inquiry to Reference
- Job Non – Acceptance
- Introducing Yourself as New Manager
- Letter for Rejecting a Candidate Employee after an Interview
- Letter Rejecting Counter Offer
- Informing Transfer / Promotion within Company
- Requesting Insurance Coverage for New Employee
- Letter to Cancel a Job Offer after Background Verification
- Supporting Employee Immigration Application
- Letter Announcing the Retirement of Employee