If you’ve bought a product that stopped working or has problems during the warranty period, here’s a template to write a letter for warranty claim.
Good Day [recipient],
It seems that I am encountering issues with this [product] of yours that I purchased from [store location] on [date].
I know that this product has a warranty, which is why I am asking for your help regarding the matter.
To be specific, my problem with it is [problem].
Thank you in advance, and I hope that you can help resolve this matter.
[Name of sender]
Other Free Letter Templates
- Letter of Refusal of a Project Offer
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Request
- Management Feedback Form
- Contract Cancellation Letter
- Formal Petition Letter
- Request for Advice regarding a Company Problem
- Refusal Letter for Gifts from Clients and Suppliers
- Formal Letter of Complaint to a Supplier
- Request Letter for Late Payments (Medical Bill)
- Warning Letter against Defamation
- Site Tour Invitation Letter to Customers
- Seminar Invitation Letter to Customers
- Direct Bill Letter for a Company Guest
- Approval Letter for a Newly Opened Credit Line
- Notice to IRS about a New Contact Person for an Existing EIN
- Request Letter for a Dependent to be added to Insurance
- Changes in Company Policy regarding Paid Holidays