If the company policy about paid holidays has changed, here’s a simple template you can use to inform the employees about the policy changes.
Please take note of the official list of legal holidays this year [year]:
As per the new company policy, only those listed above counts as a legal holiday. Therefore, they’re the only off days that the company will pay for. We are also imposing a new rule that disqualifies anyone from being eligible of the paid day off should they fail to report to work the day before or after the holiday.
We have made no changes in the requirements for eligibility for paid holidays. Only Permanent and full-time personnel may enjoy this company benefit.
Should you have any problems, or clarifications about this matter, please don’t hesitate to approach anyone from the HR Department.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Letter of Refusal of a Project Offer
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Request
- Management Feedback Form
- Contract Cancellation Letter
- Warranty Claim Letter
- Formal Petition Letter
- Request for Advice regarding a Company Problem
- Refusal Letter for Gifts from Clients and Suppliers
- Formal Letter of Complaint to a Supplier
- Request Letter for Late Payments (Medical Bill)
- Warning Letter against Defamation
- Site Tour Invitation Letter to Customers
- Seminar Invitation Letter to Customers
- Direct Bill Letter for a Company Guest
- Approval Letter for a Newly Opened Credit Line
- Notice to IRS about a New Contact Person for an Existing EIN
- Request Letter for a Dependent to be added to Insurance