If you need to send a complaint letter to your supplier, you can use this simple template.
Good Day [recipient],
We would like to report that one of the [product] delivered to us last [date] was defective. It seems to have [issue].
This is a very inconveniencing problem for us. [product]/s are vital to our production pipeline and we request immediate action on this matter. As such, we are holding all payments due to your organization until we resolve the matter.
Should you need to send someone over to fix the problem, please alert us ahead of time. We’ll need to adjust our schedule and our deadlines beforehand. You may contact us at
to discuss a favorable date for your representative’s arrival.
We will eagerly wait for your response.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Letter of Refusal of a Project Offer
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Request
- Management Feedback Form
- Contract Cancellation Letter
- Warranty Claim Letter
- Formal Petition Letter
- Request for Advice regarding a Company Problem
- Refusal Letter for Gifts from Clients and Suppliers
- Request Letter for Late Payments (Medical Bill)
- Warning Letter against Defamation
- Site Tour Invitation Letter to Customers
- Seminar Invitation Letter to Customers
- Direct Bill Letter for a Company Guest
- Approval Letter for a Newly Opened Credit Line
- Notice to IRS about a New Contact Person for an Existing EIN
- Request Letter for a Dependent to be added to Insurance
- Changes in Company Policy regarding Paid Holidays