If you’d like your employees to participate in a survey about the company and management team, here’s a letter template you can use.
Good Day Everyone!
To further improve our relationship as a [company], we are conducting a survey regarding your experiences and outlook towards the management. This activity aims to create a better working environment that all employees would enjoy and benefit from.
Attach with this letter is a survey form. Please accomplish it honestly and avoid sharing your answers to anyone. Once you’re done, you can drop the forms at any of the boxes scattered around the office.
We assure you that we will treat all of your answers with the utmost confidentiality. Refrain from citing any examples or clues in the survey that would give away your identity.
We will collect the boxes at exactly [time and date]. Please make sure that you already dropped your form in by then.
Thank you and have a great shift.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Letter of Refusal of a Project Offer
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Request
- Contract Cancellation Letter
- Warranty Claim Letter
- Formal Petition Letter
- Request for Advice regarding a Company Problem
- Refusal Letter for Gifts from Clients and Suppliers
- Formal Letter of Complaint to a Supplier
- Request Letter for Late Payments (Medical Bill)
- Warning Letter against Defamation
- Site Tour Invitation Letter to Customers
- Seminar Invitation Letter to Customers
- Direct Bill Letter for a Company Guest
- Approval Letter for a Newly Opened Credit Line
- Notice to IRS about a New Contact Person for an Existing EIN
- Request Letter for a Dependent to be added to Insurance
- Changes in Company Policy regarding Paid Holidays