If you need to send a medical bill collection letter, you can use this simple template to write your letter.
We would like to remind you that you have unsettled charges amounting up to [amount] that was due last
We have attached a duplicate of the bill with this letter for your reference.
We’ll understand if you are experiencing financial difficulties right now. We know that medical fees are a big burden. We can make an agreement for a flexible payment plan or even a promissory note as long as you agree to pay us back in time.
Please reach out to us as soon as you can to discuss this matter. If you fail to do so in two weeks, we’ll be force to assume the worst and resort to taking legal actions.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Letter of Refusal of a Project Offer
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Request
- Management Feedback Form
- Contract Cancellation Letter
- Warranty Claim Letter
- Formal Petition Letter
- Request for Advice regarding a Company Problem
- Refusal Letter for Gifts from Clients and Suppliers
- Formal Letter of Complaint to a Supplier
- Warning Letter against Defamation
- Site Tour Invitation Letter to Customers
- Seminar Invitation Letter to Customers
- Direct Bill Letter for a Company Guest
- Approval Letter for a Newly Opened Credit Line
- Notice to IRS about a New Contact Person for an Existing EIN
- Request Letter for a Dependent to be added to Insurance
- Changes in Company Policy regarding Paid Holidays