If you have a client or a supplier staying in a hotel and you’d like the bill to be settled using the company account, you can use this template to write a letter of authorization to the hotel and ask them to charge the company account.
This is to inform you that
a [position] from [country/company/state] would be staying in your hotel from [date] to [date].
This guest and his comfort are very important to us. Please make every effort to make his stay is delightful and memorable.
With that said, we are giving you the authorization to charge all the expenses of his stay to our company. Please direct the bill to our accounting department.
If you have any questions, you may contact me at [number].
Other Free Letter Templates
- Letter of Refusal of a Project Offer
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Request
- Management Feedback Form
- Contract Cancellation Letter
- Warranty Claim Letter
- Formal Petition Letter
- Request for Advice regarding a Company Problem
- Refusal Letter for Gifts from Clients and Suppliers
- Formal Letter of Complaint to a Supplier
- Request Letter for Late Payments (Medical Bill)
- Warning Letter against Defamation
- Site Tour Invitation Letter to Customers
- Seminar Invitation Letter to Customers
- Approval Letter for a Newly Opened Credit Line
- Notice to IRS about a New Contact Person for an Existing EIN
- Request Letter for a Dependent to be added to Insurance
- Changes in Company Policy regarding Paid Holidays