I would like to express how grateful I am for the [specific gift] that you sent me.
Sadly, company policy dictates that no personnel is allowed to receive gifts from suppliers or clients. This is to avoid bribery of any kind to happen in the office.
Of course I don’t mean that your gift means anything but goodwill. However, to avoid any confusion or misinterpretation, I am sending you back your gift. In the future, should you wish to extend your appreciation to any of the employees in this company, may we suggest a charity donation. We are always happy to help our community in any way we can and the gift of opportunity to do so would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you and may you have a great day!
Other Free Letter Templates
- Letter of Refusal of a Project Offer
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Request
- Management Feedback Form
- Contract Cancellation Letter
- Warranty Claim Letter
- Formal Petition Letter
- Request for Advice regarding a Company Problem
- Formal Letter of Complaint to a Supplier
- Request Letter for Late Payments (Medical Bill)
- Warning Letter against Defamation
- Site Tour Invitation Letter to Customers
- Seminar Invitation Letter to Customers
- Direct Bill Letter for a Company Guest
- Approval Letter for a Newly Opened Credit Line
- Notice to IRS about a New Contact Person for an Existing EIN
- Request Letter for a Dependent to be added to Insurance
- Changes in Company Policy regarding Paid Holidays