If you’re looking for a contract cancellation letter, here’s a great template letter to cancel a contract.
It has come to our attention that on [exact date], [Receiver Company] has [reason for cancellation of the contract], which is a clear violation of the terms we have set in our agreement.
Therefore, we have decided to put an end to our partnership. We are hereby terminating the contract we signed on [date] agreeing that [Receiver Company] will provide all the [product or services] that our company needs.
Given the inconvenience that this incident caused us, we request for compensation amounting to
. Please feel free to approach us about any issues that you may have with this ordeal.
[Name of sender]
Other Free Letter Templates
- Letter of Refusal of a Project Offer
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Request
- Management Feedback Form
- Warranty Claim Letter
- Formal Petition Letter
- Request for Advice regarding a Company Problem
- Refusal Letter for Gifts from Clients and Suppliers
- Formal Letter of Complaint to a Supplier
- Request Letter for Late Payments (Medical Bill)
- Warning Letter against Defamation
- Site Tour Invitation Letter to Customers
- Seminar Invitation Letter to Customers
- Direct Bill Letter for a Company Guest
- Approval Letter for a Newly Opened Credit Line
- Notice to IRS about a New Contact Person for an Existing EIN
- Request Letter for a Dependent to be added to Insurance
- Changes in Company Policy regarding Paid Holidays