If you plan on inviting your clients or suppliers for a company seminar, here’s an easy template you can use to write the invitation letter for the seminar.
You have been out partner for a while now. As you know, our company is very hungry for advancement. We foster growth wherever we can and we try to improve on all areas all the time. Our aim is simple, provide the best, most superior product of its kind to the market. Sadly, our excitement and hunger for advancement left our customers confused about the changes and true features of our products.
To remedy this, we at [company name] decided to conduct a seminar about all of our products. We would focus on the main benefits and features of the different products as well as a brief history of the modifications that led to its current design.
Let’s use this as an opportunity to get to know each other better and to meet new people in our industry. This is also your chance to ask us anything or throw us a suggestion. The seminar would be held at [place] at exactly [time]. We’ll be eagerly anticipating your arrival.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Letter of Refusal of a Project Offer
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Request
- Management Feedback Form
- Contract Cancellation Letter
- Warranty Claim Letter
- Formal Petition Letter
- Request for Advice regarding a Company Problem
- Refusal Letter for Gifts from Clients and Suppliers
- Formal Letter of Complaint to a Supplier
- Request Letter for Late Payments (Medical Bill)
- Warning Letter against Defamation
- Site Tour Invitation Letter to Customers
- Direct Bill Letter for a Company Guest
- Approval Letter for a Newly Opened Credit Line
- Notice to IRS about a New Contact Person for an Existing EIN
- Request Letter for a Dependent to be added to Insurance
- Changes in Company Policy regarding Paid Holidays