Dear [HR personnel],
I, [name of policy owner], am writing this letter to ask for assistance to include my [relationship], [name of dependent] to my insurance policy.
After the [event the made the person qualified], [name of dependent] now meets the terms stated in my policy and is therefore now qualified to be a dependent.
It’s very important for me to know that my family is protected should anything bad happen to me. I want to ask you to please arrange this inclusion as soon as possible.
I have enclosed in this envelope all the necessary documents needed to make this inclusion happen. Should you need anything more, please don’t hesitate to contact me through the number [number]. I would keep my lines open until we finish this entire process.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Letter of Refusal of a Project Offer
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Request
- Management Feedback Form
- Contract Cancellation Letter
- Warranty Claim Letter
- Formal Petition Letter
- Request for Advice regarding a Company Problem
- Refusal Letter for Gifts from Clients and Suppliers
- Formal Letter of Complaint to a Supplier
- Request Letter for Late Payments (Medical Bill)
- Warning Letter against Defamation
- Site Tour Invitation Letter to Customers
- Seminar Invitation Letter to Customers
- Direct Bill Letter for a Company Guest
- Approval Letter for a Newly Opened Credit Line
- Notice to IRS about a New Contact Person for an Existing EIN
- Changes in Company Policy regarding Paid Holidays