If you’re planning on moving your child to a new school, here’s a simple template you can use to write a letter requesting transcripts from a high school.
Dear [Name of School Official],
I would like to thank your faculty for the good education received by my child, [child’s name] from your school. However, [date] is
last day in school, as our family will relocate to [location] on
I am requesting for [child’s name] school transcripts as well as [other information requested by the new school]. I want to prepare all
important paperwork in advance so [he/she] will have a smooth transition in the new school. I would be grateful if you can assist me in getting the documents I requested. I really appreciate your help in facilitating this process.
I will reach out to you within the week so we can further discuss this matter. Thank you once again for helping me.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Request Letter to transfer Teacher / Classes
- Request Letter for Special Education Evaluation
- Notifying Teacher of a Child’s Special Diet
- Thank You Letter for a Class
- Thank You Letter for a Meeting
- Notification to Drop a Class
- Transcript Request by a Student
- Request Letter for School Transfer
- Request for a School Meditation
- Thank You Letter to a Teacher Before Moving
- Homework List Request
- Transcript Request – Student (Alternate)
- Thank You Letter to Guidance Counsellor
- Thanking Teacher for Writing a Recommendation Letter
- Dean Meeting Thank You Letter
- Thank You Letter for Teacher’s Concern