Here is a simple template you can use to write a thank you letter to the dean after an interview.
Dear [Dean’s name],
Thank you for taking the time to talk at length with [me/us] on [meeting date] about my plans of attending [university name]. I really appreciate your willingness to share a lot of information about the campus and the college in general. I enjoyed my visit to your campus.
[University name] is one of my top choices because I know that your [department of interest] department is strong and reliable. I know that I will have a well-rounded and solid education if I choose your school and gain admission.
I am grateful that you allotted some of your busy time for use and I really appreciate the information you provided. Once again, thank you for your help.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Request Letter to transfer Teacher / Classes
- Request Letter for Special Education Evaluation
- Notifying Teacher of a Child’s Special Diet
- Transcripts Request by a Parent
- Thank You Letter for a Class
- Thank You Letter for a Meeting
- Notification to Drop a Class
- Transcript Request by a Student
- Request Letter for School Transfer
- Request for a School Meditation
- Thank You Letter to a Teacher Before Moving
- Homework List Request
- Transcript Request – Student (Alternate)
- Thank You Letter to Guidance Counsellor
- Thanking Teacher for Writing a Recommendation Letter
- Thank You Letter for Teacher’s Concern