If you believe that your child is not getting the right quality of education in their current class, here’s a simple template you can use to write a letter to the principal requesting a class change.
This letter serves as our written request to transfer [child’s name] from [teacher’s name]
class to a different class.
We have reason to believe that [child’s name] is not getting the right level of education and experience [he/she] rightfully deserves. We believe that it would be in [his/her] best interest as well as for everyone involved to change
current learning environment.
We tried working with [teacher’s name] to resolve the issues but unfortunately, we have not settled on a solution agreed by everyone involved. We feel that changing classes is the last option available to us. We are requesting for your assistance on this matter. We look forward to your prompt action.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Request Letter for Special Education Evaluation
- Notifying Teacher of a Child’s Special Diet
- Transcripts Request by a Parent
- Thank You Letter for a Class
- Thank You Letter for a Meeting
- Notification to Drop a Class
- Transcript Request by a Student
- Request Letter for School Transfer
- Request for a School Meditation
- Thank You Letter to a Teacher Before Moving
- Homework List Request
- Transcript Request – Student (Alternate)
- Thank You Letter to Guidance Counsellor
- Thanking Teacher for Writing a Recommendation Letter
- Dean Meeting Thank You Letter
- Thank You Letter for Teacher’s Concern