If you’d like to thank your teacher or professor at the end of a semester, here’s a sample template you can use to write a thank you letter to a teacher from a student.
Dear [instructor’s name],
Thank you for making this semester’s classes a wonderful and enriching experience for me.
To be honest, many of the teachers I have encountered in my classes had poor performances. This is probably because most people have the wrong reasons for doing their job. They mostly do it for paychecks. Others, on the other hand, do not know what to else they should do so they stick. They just feel they want to do something but they do not actually have the courage to do it so they stick to what they know.
Thank you for making this semester different. I wish you the best of luck in your future classes.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Request Letter to transfer Teacher / Classes
- Request Letter for Special Education Evaluation
- Notifying Teacher of a Child’s Special Diet
- Transcripts Request by a Parent
- Thank You Letter for a Meeting
- Notification to Drop a Class
- Transcript Request by a Student
- Request Letter for School Transfer
- Request for a School Meditation
- Thank You Letter to a Teacher Before Moving
- Homework List Request
- Transcript Request – Student (Alternate)
- Thank You Letter to Guidance Counsellor
- Thanking Teacher for Writing a Recommendation Letter
- Dean Meeting Thank You Letter
- Thank You Letter for Teacher’s Concern