Dear [teacher’s name],
I am writing to request that you send me a copy of a completed homework list for each day or for each week, whichever you think is more convenient.
I can see from the notes we received from you and [child’s name]’s grades that he has not completed all of your class’ homework. I want to ensure that we resolve this problem so I will start monitoring [child’s name] homework daily and ensure that [he/she] completes everything on time.
We are requesting a copy of the homework list to facilitate this action item. I will work with [child’s name] so [he/she] works on all of [his/her] homework on the list promptly and correctly.
I really appreciate your help and in this matter and thank you in advance for your assistance.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Request Letter to transfer Teacher / Classes
- Request Letter for Special Education Evaluation
- Notifying Teacher of a Child’s Special Diet
- Transcripts Request by a Parent
- Thank You Letter for a Class
- Thank You Letter for a Meeting
- Notification to Drop a Class
- Transcript Request by a Student
- Request Letter for School Transfer
- Request for a School Meditation
- Thank You Letter to a Teacher Before Moving
- Transcript Request – Student (Alternate)
- Thank You Letter to Guidance Counsellor
- Thanking Teacher for Writing a Recommendation Letter
- Dean Meeting Thank You Letter
- Thank You Letter for Teacher’s Concern