Here is a simple template you can use to write a thank you letter to a guidance counselor as a parent.
Dear [name of guidance counselor],
Thank you for taking the time to talk to [child’s name] regarding the [issue]. It appears to have helped [him/her] a lot. I am happy to know that there school system employees and educators who are devoted to the child’s welfare. I really appreciate your devotion.
As a [parent/guardian], I would like to extend my gratitude to you for being a dedicated and caring counselor in [child’s name]’s school. [He/She] speaks highly of your interaction.
Once again, thank you for looking out at [child’s name]’s best interest. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you need any assistance.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Request Letter to transfer Teacher / Classes
- Request Letter for Special Education Evaluation
- Notifying Teacher of a Child’s Special Diet
- Transcripts Request by a Parent
- Thank You Letter for a Class
- Thank You Letter for a Meeting
- Notification to Drop a Class
- Transcript Request by a Student
- Request Letter for School Transfer
- Request for a School Meditation
- Thank You Letter to a Teacher Before Moving
- Homework List Request
- Transcript Request – Student (Alternate)
- Thanking Teacher for Writing a Recommendation Letter
- Dean Meeting Thank You Letter
- Thank You Letter for Teacher’s Concern