Dear [Name of School Official],
We are writing to request a Special Education Program evaluation for [child’s name] who is in Grade [level] at [school name].
We noticed that [he/she] is struggling in school and we have reason to believe that
needs special attention. [He/she] [cite specific concerns] and [cite specific concerns]. We have [action taken] to correct the problem. Unfortunately, it was not successful.
I will contact your office within the week to set up a schedule for a meeting. I want to discuss with you personally how the evaluation process works. I also have a few questions that I want to clarify with you before the evaluation. I am looking forward to speaking with you.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Request Letter to transfer Teacher / Classes
- Notifying Teacher of a Child’s Special Diet
- Transcripts Request by a Parent
- Thank You Letter for a Class
- Thank You Letter for a Meeting
- Notification to Drop a Class
- Transcript Request by a Student
- Request Letter for School Transfer
- Request for a School Meditation
- Thank You Letter to a Teacher Before Moving
- Homework List Request
- Transcript Request – Student (Alternate)
- Thank You Letter to Guidance Counsellor
- Thanking Teacher for Writing a Recommendation Letter
- Dean Meeting Thank You Letter
- Thank You Letter for Teacher’s Concern