If you’d like to thank your child’s teacher, here’s an easy template you can use to write a thank you letter for a teacher.
Dear [teacher’s name],
I am taking this opportunity to thank you for letting me know through [phone call/letter] last [contact date] of the issue involving
. I feel grateful knowing that there are teachers like you who truly care about our children’s welfare. I appreciate your time and effort in bringing your concern to our attention. I just want to make a follow up with you about this issue.
I had a lengthy discussion with [child’s name] about the problem at hand as soon as I became aware of [issue]. We agreed on some action items that we would implement to resolve this issue. It is my firm belief that you will start seeing an improvement in this area. I have set expectations with
and [he/she] is fully aware that we will work together and have an open line of communication regarding this issue.
Thank you for helping my [son/daughter] and I resolve this issue. If you do not see any improvement, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Request Letter to transfer Teacher / Classes
- Request Letter for Special Education Evaluation
- Notifying Teacher of a Child’s Special Diet
- Transcripts Request by a Parent
- Thank You Letter for a Class
- Thank You Letter for a Meeting
- Notification to Drop a Class
- Transcript Request by a Student
- Request Letter for School Transfer
- Request for a School Meditation
- Thank You Letter to a Teacher Before Moving
- Homework List Request
- Transcript Request – Student (Alternate)
- Thank You Letter to Guidance Counsellor
- Thanking Teacher for Writing a Recommendation Letter
- Dean Meeting Thank You Letter