Dear [Principal’s name],
I am writing to request for your assistance regarding an issue involving one of my students. For the past [time period] I feel that it has become more difficult to handle [student’s name]. [He/She] is in my
period [subject] class. [He/She] has shown [specific issue/behavior].
I already reached out to [student’s name]’s parents and discuss the issue with them in a conference. However, we have not agreed on a way to resolve the problem as [his/her] parents stated that they have a complaint about [reason for complaint].
As a teacher, I feel that this student’s education is in jeopardy as we failed to reach an agreement on a plan for action. As [student’s name] is part of my class, this issue also affects the class as a whole. I am requesting that you step in and help us find the right solution for this matter.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Congratulations Letter for Graduation
- Notifying Teacher of Student’s Medical Condition
- Letter informing Parents of a School Event
- Commendation Letter for a Teacher
- Follow-up Letter to Student Progress after Parent – Teacher Conference
- Notifying Teacher of Student’s Medical Condition (Alternate)
- Reporting Issues with Child’s Visit to Guidance Counsellor
- Cover Letter for Graduate School Admission: Minimal / No Professional History
- Cover Letter for Graduate School Admission: Professional History
- Parent Complaint Letter against a Student
- College Admission Acceptance Letter
- Home Schooling Intent Letter
- School Board Decision Letter of Appeal
- Request Letter to Correct Teacher’s Grading Error
- Letter of Complaint against Teacher
- Letter to Parents about the School’s Discipline Policy
- Apology Letter to Teachers
- Grad School Recommendation Request Letter