If you’d like to appeal the decision of the school board, here’s a sample template you can use to write a letter of appeal to the school board.
I am writing this letter to appeal against the school board’s decision concerning [name of party concerned] in the [subject appeal] matter. We have additional information that [information]. We have reason to believe that the board did not consider this information before making the decision. Otherwise, you would have discovered that [complete information].
I would like to request for a review of the decision, as this will have a dramatic impact on [name of the party concerned]’s future educational success. This can affect [his/her/their] [life/lives] long-term. Please consider all the important facts before making a final decision. Once again, I kindly ask you to look into my appeal.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Congratulations Letter for Graduation
- Notifying Teacher of Student’s Medical Condition
- Letter informing Parents of a School Event
- Commendation Letter for a Teacher
- Follow-up Letter to Student Progress after Parent – Teacher Conference
- Notifying Teacher of Student’s Medical Condition (Alternate)
- Reporting Issues with Child’s Visit to Guidance Counsellor
- Cover Letter for Graduate School Admission: Minimal / No Professional History
- Cover Letter for Graduate School Admission: Professional History
- Parent Complaint Letter against a Student
- College Admission Acceptance Letter
- Home Schooling Intent Letter
- Request Letter to Correct Teacher’s Grading Error
- Letter of Complaint against Teacher
- Letter to Parents about the School’s Discipline Policy
- Apology Letter to Teachers
- Grad School Recommendation Request Letter
- Teacher’s Letter requesting assistance from Principal