[teacher’s name or nurse’s name]
This is to inform you that [child’s name] is now fit to go back to school. [He/She] was absent for [# days absent] but is now cleared by the doctor to return to class. I have enclosed the doctor’s note excusing [him/her] from class and the doctor’s note stating [he/she] is fit to attend classes.
[Child’s name] had [illness/medical issue] but the doctor has now declared [him/her] not contagious. There is no risk of passing any sickness or illness to other students.
I am requesting that you let me know immediately if [child’s name] is behind in any of the lessons and class work. I will do my best to ensure that he/she will catch up with the missed lessons.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Congratulations Letter for Graduation
- Notifying Teacher of Student’s Medical Condition
- Letter informing Parents of a School Event
- Commendation Letter for a Teacher
- Follow-up Letter to Student Progress after Parent – Teacher Conference
- Reporting Issues with Child’s Visit to Guidance Counsellor
- Cover Letter for Graduate School Admission: Minimal / No Professional History
- Cover Letter for Graduate School Admission: Professional History
- Parent Complaint Letter against a Student
- College Admission Acceptance Letter
- Home Schooling Intent Letter
- School Board Decision Letter of Appeal
- Request Letter to Correct Teacher’s Grading Error
- Letter of Complaint against Teacher
- Letter to Parents about the School’s Discipline Policy
- Apology Letter to Teachers
- Grad School Recommendation Request Letter
- Teacher’s Letter requesting assistance from Principal