If you’re planning to apply for graduate school but don’t have any work experience, here’s a sample template you can use to write a cover letter for graduate school.
Dear [Admission Director],
I am requesting admission at [University name]’s [semester date] Master of [Program name] program. I am interested in this program and prepared myself for this academic challenge.
I have a Bachelor’s Degree in [field] and a thirst to know more. I have extensive theoretical knowledge of [relevant industry process], [another industry process] and [another industry process]. I also have a background of successfully [accomplishment/student project]. I have [professional experience/internship] that helped comprehend [industry] theories’ practical applications. My skills include [linguistic skill/technical] proficiency.
I can assure you that I am fully engaged in this program as I have a results-oriented attitude and educational commitment. I can also contribute to a good learning environment with my outstanding interpersonal skills. My long-term goal is to make an important impact on the [industry name] industry. I believe that by gaining your [program name]’s program knowledge, I can achieve my goal.
I look forward to discussing this matter further with you. I will call your office in the next few days as part of my effort to set up and audience and interview with you.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Congratulations Letter for Graduation
- Notifying Teacher of Student’s Medical Condition
- Letter informing Parents of a School Event
- Commendation Letter for a Teacher
- Follow-up Letter to Student Progress after Parent – Teacher Conference
- Notifying Teacher of Student’s Medical Condition (Alternate)
- Reporting Issues with Child’s Visit to Guidance Counsellor
- Cover Letter for Graduate School Admission: Professional History
- Parent Complaint Letter against a Student
- College Admission Acceptance Letter
- Home Schooling Intent Letter
- School Board Decision Letter of Appeal
- Request Letter to Correct Teacher’s Grading Error
- Letter of Complaint against Teacher
- Letter to Parents about the School’s Discipline Policy
- Apology Letter to Teachers
- Grad School Recommendation Request Letter
- Teacher’s Letter requesting assistance from Principal