Dear [Teacher’s name],
I am becoming concern about the situation between my [son/daughter],
and [student’s name], who are both your students.
[Child’s name] informed me about a number of upsetting incidents that happened during these times [time interval]. [He/She] reported that [student name] repeatedly [action/reason for the complaint].
I believe this is a matter of urgency and I hope that we could meet to discuss what actions we can take to stop this. [Child’s name] feels upset whilst in school because of this [complaint]. I know that we both do not want [him/her] to stop going to school because of fear.
If we need to do a conference meeting with [student’s name]’s parents, I am very willing to attend that. I look forward to hearing from you soon so we can resolve this issue immediately.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Congratulations Letter for Graduation
- Notifying Teacher of Student’s Medical Condition
- Letter informing Parents of a School Event
- Commendation Letter for a Teacher
- Follow-up Letter to Student Progress after Parent – Teacher Conference
- Notifying Teacher of Student’s Medical Condition (Alternate)
- Reporting Issues with Child’s Visit to Guidance Counsellor
- Cover Letter for Graduate School Admission: Minimal / No Professional History
- Cover Letter for Graduate School Admission: Professional History
- College Admission Acceptance Letter
- Home Schooling Intent Letter
- School Board Decision Letter of Appeal
- Request Letter to Correct Teacher’s Grading Error
- Letter of Complaint against Teacher
- Letter to Parents about the School’s Discipline Policy
- Apology Letter to Teachers
- Grad School Recommendation Request Letter
- Teacher’s Letter requesting assistance from Principal