As I watch you embark on the new phase of your life, I really want to promise you all the good things. Unfortunately, as much as I want to, life is a combination of good and bad things. I can only wish you all the good things and hope that you have the strength to overcome the bad.
As we grow older, we start to know fear. Fear of the unknown, fear of failure, fear of taking the risk or fear of facing the consequences of your decision. Keep in mind that letting fear overcome you will limit your potential. Understand your weakness but be stronger than your fears. I have learned through my experiences that building your spirituality and loving yourself is a solid and true source of strength. I just want to share that knowledge with you.
[First name], I am very proud of you. I wish I can make all your dreams come true. Even if I may not be able to do that, I believe that you will accomplish your dreams on your own because I know how amazing you are. Know that I am always here for you anytime you need me.
Congratulations on this new milestone of your life. Continue to be a blessing to everyone around you.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Notifying Teacher of Student’s Medical Condition
- Letter informing Parents of a School Event
- Commendation Letter for a Teacher
- Follow-up Letter to Student Progress after Parent – Teacher Conference
- Notifying Teacher of Student’s Medical Condition (Alternate)
- Reporting Issues with Child’s Visit to Guidance Counsellor
- Cover Letter for Graduate School Admission: Minimal / No Professional History
- Cover Letter for Graduate School Admission: Professional History
- Parent Complaint Letter against a Student
- College Admission Acceptance Letter
- Home Schooling Intent Letter
- School Board Decision Letter of Appeal
- Request Letter to Correct Teacher’s Grading Error
- Letter of Complaint against Teacher
- Letter to Parents about the School’s Discipline Policy
- Apology Letter to Teachers
- Grad School Recommendation Request Letter
- Teacher’s Letter requesting assistance from Principal