If you’d like to complain about a teachers behavior toward your child, here’s a sample template you can use to write a complaint letter against a teacher.
I am writing to ask for assistance from you and the school
. I would like to remove [child’s name] from [teacher’s name]’s class as I have reason to believe that he is picking on [him/her]. I believe that [teacher’s name]’s actions are against the children’s best interest.
I have encountered several inappropriate instances that involve [child’s name] and [name of class]’s teacher. I have tried my best to have this matter resolved. I have written letters several times to the teacher and the school principal. I have talked to them over the phone, left messages and even attended conferences. Sometimes I do not get any response from them and until now, I have not seen any action done.
I ask for your help in resolving this matter immediately. Students, including [child’s name] cannot afford to miss classes because of this ongoing issue.
Please reach out to me if you require any additional information. Here is my contact information: [office phone number] or [home phone number].
Other Free Letter Templates
- Congratulations Letter for Graduation
- Notifying Teacher of Student’s Medical Condition
- Letter informing Parents of a School Event
- Commendation Letter for a Teacher
- Follow-up Letter to Student Progress after Parent – Teacher Conference
- Notifying Teacher of Student’s Medical Condition (Alternate)
- Reporting Issues with Child’s Visit to Guidance Counsellor
- Cover Letter for Graduate School Admission: Minimal / No Professional History
- Cover Letter for Graduate School Admission: Professional History
- Parent Complaint Letter against a Student
- College Admission Acceptance Letter
- Home Schooling Intent Letter
- School Board Decision Letter of Appeal
- Request Letter to Correct Teacher’s Grading Error
- Letter to Parents about the School’s Discipline Policy
- Apology Letter to Teachers
- Grad School Recommendation Request Letter
- Teacher’s Letter requesting assistance from Principal