If you’re pleased with the performance of a teacher, here’s a sample template you can use to write a letter of recommendation for a teacher.
Dear [School official’s name or Principal’s name],
This is to inform you that we are very pleased with the learning experience [Mr./Miss] [Teacher’s name] provided to [child’s name] during this whole school year.
We have seen how positively [teacher’s name] has influenced [child’s name] and we are just amazed. Our child had problems with [previous issues] in the past years, but [he/she] has become a different and better student this year. We attribute these beautiful changes to [teacher’s name]’s ability to do [teaching techniques]. [His/Her] teaching ability woke up our child’s potential to succeed which we have never seen before.
[Teacher’s name] is the type of teacher that needs recognition for [his/her] high-level abilities to impart knowledge. We hope more teachers can be like [him/her] as all students should have a [adjective] and [adjective] teacher.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Congratulations Letter for Graduation
- Notifying Teacher of Student’s Medical Condition
- Letter informing Parents of a School Event
- Follow-up Letter to Student Progress after Parent – Teacher Conference
- Notifying Teacher of Student’s Medical Condition (Alternate)
- Reporting Issues with Child’s Visit to Guidance Counsellor
- Cover Letter for Graduate School Admission: Minimal / No Professional History
- Cover Letter for Graduate School Admission: Professional History
- Parent Complaint Letter against a Student
- College Admission Acceptance Letter
- Home Schooling Intent Letter
- School Board Decision Letter of Appeal
- Request Letter to Correct Teacher’s Grading Error
- Letter of Complaint against Teacher
- Letter to Parents about the School’s Discipline Policy
- Apology Letter to Teachers
- Grad School Recommendation Request Letter
- Teacher’s Letter requesting assistance from Principal