If you need to write an apology letter for a delayed shipment, here’s an easy template you can use.
Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms (name),
Re: Purchase Order (order number), dated (date)
We want to inform you that we were unable to deliver the above purchase order on (date). Our merchandise should be ready to be shipped to you within 10 days of the original delivery date and we hope that you would be patient until that time.
We can assure you that as soon as we receive our merchandise we will expedite your order. Once again we apologize for the delay and thank you for your understanding and patience.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Apology And Proposed Settlement For An Overshipped Item
- Apology And Request For Extension For Delivery
- Apology And Tender Of Compensation
- Apology For Accounting Errors And Past-due Notices
- Apology For Client Refund Delay
- Apology For Mistaken Past-due Notice / Accounting Error
- Apology For Not Crediting Payment
- Apology For Order Cancellation
- Apology For Sending Incorrect Order Item
- Apology For Sub-standard Service
- Apology To Client Regarding Employee Rudeness
- Apology To Receiver Of NSF Check
- Overshipment Apology
- Sorry Letter And Notification Of Damaged Item Replacement