If you’ve accidentally mixed up and order and delivered a wrong shipment to your customer, here’s a sample template you can use for a wrong shipment apology letter.
Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms (name),
We want to apologize for the mix up with your order. The shipment of cases was an error on our part. Your order (order number) will be shipped to you as soon as possible.
We have made to options available to you:
Option #1: you could hold on the additional merchandise and we will bill you when you make another purchase,
Option #2: We could have them collected from your local agent and give you a credit with our company.
We are awaiting your response. Our team agents are working swiftly and carefully to ensure that this issue won’treoccur. We appreciate you’re your patience and understanding. If anything else arises don’t hesitate to contact us.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Apology And Request For Extension For Delivery
- Apology And Tender Of Compensation
- Apology For Accounting Errors And Past-due Notices
- Apology For Client Refund Delay
- Apology For Mistaken Past-due Notice / Accounting Error
- Apology For Not Crediting Payment
- Apology For Order Cancellation
- Apology For Sending Incorrect Order Item
- Apology For Sub-standard Service
- Apology To Client Regarding Employee Rudeness
- Apology To Receiver Of NSF Check
- Overshipment Apology
- Sorry Letter And Notification Of Damaged Item Replacement