Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms (name),
This letter is in response to your letter dated (date), I truly understand your frustration.
We are experiencing technical difficulties at this time. We are working around the clock to ensure that our systems are up and running as soon as possible. I am sincerely apologising for any delays in refunding your money for (issue(s)).
Instructions have been given to our Bookkeeping Department and you will receive a check as soon as our systems are back up.
I appreciate your determination in settling this matter. Once again, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Apology And Proposed Settlement For An Overshipped Item
- Apology And Request For Extension For Delivery
- Apology And Tender Of Compensation
- Apology For Accounting Errors And Past-due Notices
- Apology For Failure To Credit The Account Of A Prompt Paying Client
- Apology For Late Response And Requesting Recipient For A Meeting
- Apology For Mistaken Past-due Notice / Accounting Error
- Apology For Not Crediting Payment
- Apology For Order Cancellation
- Apology For Sending Incorrect Order Item
- Apology For Sub-standard Service
- Apology To Client Regarding Employee Rudeness
- Apology To Customer For Accounting Error
- Apology To Receiver Of NSF Check
- Overshipment Apology
- Sorry Letter And Notification Of Damaged Item Replacement