Dear Valued Customer,
I wrote a letter to extend my deepest apology to you. I conducted thorough examination of our records and I found out that the past due notices that we sent to you were incorrect. The error has been resolved and your current balance is $ ________.
I hope you will give me the opportunity to explain the situation. Your payment was received promptly. However, due to an error it was not detected by the system that you are paid already. Therefore, you received notices requesting for your payment. After the deadline for the payment, our credit department generates Past Due notices. Please be informed that this problem was settled.
I apologize for the inconvenience. We are truly happy to inform you that we are implementing measures to impede this case to happen again. You have been a loyal customer and we appreciate your existence.
If you have more queries about this matter, just contact us in your most convenient time. I am looking forward to serve you in the future.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Apology And Proposed Settlement For An Overshipped Item
- Apology And Request For Extension For Delivery
- Apology And Tender Of Compensation
- Apology For Accounting Errors And Past-due Notices
- Apology For Client Refund Delay
- Apology For Failure To Credit The Account Of A Prompt Paying Client
- Apology For Late Response And Requesting Recipient For A Meeting
- Apology For Not Crediting Payment
- Apology For Order Cancellation
- Apology For Sending Incorrect Order Item
- Apology For Sub-standard Service
- Apology To Client Regarding Employee Rudeness
- Apology To Customer For Accounting Error
- Apology To Receiver Of NSF Check
- Overshipment Apology
- Sorry Letter And Notification Of Damaged Item Replacement