Here’s an easy to use template to write an order cancellation email. You can also use this template yo write an apology letter for cancelling an order.
Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms (name),
I am contacting you in regards to your letter dated (date), giving reasons for cancelling purchase (order number).
I apologize sincerely to you for the issue(s) which led to you cancelling your order and have brought the issues to management’s attention. Steps have been taken to ensure that the issue(s) does not reoccur.
As a valued customer your satisfaction is our priority. I hope you accept our humble apology.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Apology And Proposed Settlement For An Overshipped Item
- Apology And Request For Extension For Delivery
- Apology And Tender Of Compensation
- Apology For Accounting Errors And Past-due Notices
- Apology For Client Refund Delay
- Apology For Mistaken Past-due Notice / Accounting Error
- Apology For Not Crediting Payment
- Apology For Sending Incorrect Order Item
- Apology For Sub-standard Service
- Apology To Client Regarding Employee Rudeness
- Apology To Receiver Of NSF Check
- Overshipment Apology
- Sorry Letter And Notification Of Damaged Item Replacement