If you accidentally issued a check that bounced due to insufficient funds, here’s a template you can use to write an apology letter for the bounced check.
Dear Valued Customer,
I would like to extend my deepest apology for the NSF check I sent to you. There was a problem with the bank but has been solved now.
Please be informed that I will do my best to prevent the same situation from arising again.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Apology And Proposed Settlement For An Overshipped Item
- Apology And Request For Extension For Delivery
- Apology And Tender Of Compensation
- Apology For Accounting Errors And Past-due Notices
- Apology For Client Refund Delay
- Apology For Mistaken Past-due Notice / Accounting Error
- Apology For Not Crediting Payment
- Apology For Order Cancellation
- Apology For Sending Incorrect Order Item
- Apology For Sub-standard Service
- Apology To Client Regarding Employee Rudeness
- Overshipment Apology
- Sorry Letter And Notification Of Damaged Item Replacement