Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms (customer name),
We are contacting you in response to your (correspondence/phone call) on (date of complaint). We sincerely apologize for sending you an incorrect item in your order. A replacement order is on its way to you. We have also included a paid postage label for you to attach to the box containing the item you received previously and give it to the mailman.
We appreciate you doing business with us and hope that you would continue to do business with us. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We assure you this won’t be of occurrence again.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if anything else arises. Thanks once again for your (correspondence/phone call).
Other Free Letter Templates
- Apology And Proposed Settlement For An Overshipped Item
- Apology And Request For Extension For Delivery
- Apology And Tender Of Compensation
- Apology For Accounting Errors And Past-due Notices
- Apology For Client Refund Delay
- Apology For Failure To Credit The Account Of A Prompt Paying Client
- Apology For Late Response And Requesting Recipient For A Meeting
- Apology For Mistaken Past-due Notice / Accounting Error
- Apology For Not Crediting Payment
- Apology For Order Cancellation
- Apology For Sub-standard Service
- Apology To Client Regarding Employee Rudeness
- Apology To Customer For Accounting Error
- Apology To Receiver Of NSF Check
- Overshipment Apology
- Sorry Letter And Notification Of Damaged Item Replacement