If you need to inform your customers and suppliers about a Partnership Buyout, here’s a sample letter template you can use.
Good day [recipient],
This is to let you know of the recent changes inside our company. As a result of a recent buyout, [name] is no longer associated with [name of company]. I will now be presiding over all of his interests in the company as well as all on going businesses he left behind.
Please expect no significant change in our products and services. This change in management will not affect you, our customers or your business with us in any way.
I assure you that I will do my best to keep our good relationship intact. I guarantee that our service will remain of the best quality as it has always been.
[Name of sender]
Other Free Letter Templates
- Announcement For The Company To Go Green
- Announcement Of A Change In Business Name
- Announcement Of Changes In The Current Pricing Policy
- Announcement of Death of an Employee
- Announcement Of New Business Opening
- Announcement Of New Hire
- Announcement Of Price Rollback For Catalogs
- Announcing a Price Increase
- Business Change of Address Letter
- Company Lunch Invitation Letter
- Company Memorandum About Wearing IDs All The Time
- Memorandum Regarding Changes In Company Policy
- Memorandum Regarding Holiday Treat For Employees
- Newly Hired Senior Manager Memorandum
- Notice For A Change In Mailing Address For Billing
- Notice For a Change In Operating Hours
- Notice For Closing A Business
- Notice for the Incorporation of a Company
- Notice Of Withdrawal From Bidding
- Notice On Changes Regarding Waived-delivery Charges
- Notification For The Arrival Of A New Shipment
- Notification Of Appointment Of New Area Representative
- Notification Of Impending Visit From An Area Representative
- Reminder Regarding Annual Benefit