If you’ve accidentally shipped damaged goods, here’s an easy template you can use to write an apology letter for damaged goods.
Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms (name),
It was brought to my attention that the (item) that was delivered to you last week was damaged. A new shipment for (amount) was shipped to you this morning as you requested and should be delivered by (date).
I apologize for any inconvenience caused and truly appreciate you conducting business with us as well as your patience.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Apology And Proposed Settlement For An Overshipped Item
- Apology And Request For Extension For Delivery
- Apology And Tender Of Compensation
- Apology For Accounting Errors And Past-due Notices
- Apology For Client Refund Delay
- Apology For Mistaken Past-due Notice / Accounting Error
- Apology For Not Crediting Payment
- Apology For Order Cancellation
- Apology For Sending Incorrect Order Item
- Apology For Sub-standard Service
- Apology To Client Regarding Employee Rudeness
- Apology To Receiver Of NSF Check
- Overshipment Apology