If you’ve accidentally shipped defective products, here’s an easy template you can use as an apology letter.
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for sending us a letter with regards to your purchased defective item.
Sorry for the inconvenience and we are looking into the remedy of the problem. Moreover, defects in the product happened unintentionally. We assure you that we will do our best to make sure that all the products are intact.
We highly appreciate that you informed us about this matter.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Apology And Proposed Settlement For An Overshipped Item
- Apology And Request For Extension For Delivery
- Apology For Accounting Errors And Past-due Notices
- Apology For Client Refund Delay
- Apology For Mistaken Past-due Notice / Accounting Error
- Apology For Not Crediting Payment
- Apology For Order Cancellation
- Apology For Sending Incorrect Order Item
- Apology For Sub-standard Service
- Apology To Client Regarding Employee Rudeness
- Apology To Receiver Of NSF Check
- Overshipment Apology
- Sorry Letter And Notification Of Damaged Item Replacement