If your customer service representative was rude to your customer, you need to apologize to make things right. Here’s a sample template you can use to write an apology letter for rude customer service.
Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms (surname),
We are contacting you in response to your (correspondence/phone call) on (contact date) regarding your account. I am sincerely apologising for the treatment you received from our representative. This type of service is frowned upon by (company) and will be dealt with accordingly.
We value our customers and hope to continue to serve you in the future. We are asking that you allow us to show you the true (company) customer service and to make up for your disgruntlement.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Apology And Proposed Settlement For An Overshipped Item
- Apology And Request For Extension For Delivery
- Apology And Tender Of Compensation
- Apology For Accounting Errors And Past-due Notices
- Apology For Client Refund Delay
- Apology For Mistaken Past-due Notice / Accounting Error
- Apology For Not Crediting Payment
- Apology For Order Cancellation
- Apology For Sending Incorrect Order Item
- Apology For Sub-standard Service
- Apology To Receiver Of NSF Check
- Overshipment Apology
- Sorry Letter And Notification Of Damaged Item Replacement