If you need an extension of delivery period sample letter, here’s an easy to use template.
Dear Valued Customer,
We would like to inform you that we received your message with regards to the problem of the parcel. We identified that the parcel shipped to you on (date) did not abide to our agreement dated (date).
We regret because we failed to meet your expectations.
We are aware that the time lapse already conforming to our agreement. However, we would like to ask favor to extend the time to (date) in order to replace the items with goods that conform to our agreement.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Moreover, we are hoping to your favorable response.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Apology And Proposed Settlement For An Overshipped Item
- Apology And Tender Of Compensation
- Apology For Accounting Errors And Past-due Notices
- Apology For Client Refund Delay
- Apology For Mistaken Past-due Notice / Accounting Error
- Apology For Not Crediting Payment
- Apology For Order Cancellation
- Apology For Sending Incorrect Order Item
- Apology For Sub-standard Service
- Apology To Client Regarding Employee Rudeness
- Apology To Receiver Of NSF Check
- Overshipment Apology
- Sorry Letter And Notification Of Damaged Item Replacement