If you accidentally over shipped a product, here’s a sample template you can use to write an apology letter for over-shipment.
Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms (name),
It was brought to my attention that you received excess items on your order and we humbly apologize for the mix up.
Adjustments are being made to your account to reflect this error and arranged for (delivery service) to collect the excess merchandise on (date).
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Thanks for conducting business with us.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Apology And Proposed Settlement For An Overshipped Item
- Apology And Request For Extension For Delivery
- Apology And Tender Of Compensation
- Apology For Accounting Errors And Past-due Notices
- Apology For Client Refund Delay
- Apology For Failure To Credit The Account Of A Prompt Paying Client
- Apology For Late Response And Requesting Recipient For A Meeting
- Apology For Mistaken Past-due Notice / Accounting Error
- Apology For Not Crediting Payment
- Apology For Order Cancellation
- Apology For Sending Incorrect Order Item
- Apology For Sub-standard Service
- Apology To Client Regarding Employee Rudeness
- Apology To Customer For Accounting Error
- Apology To Receiver Of NSF Check
- Sorry Letter And Notification Of Damaged Item Replacement